Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Pumpkins Galore!

So I have to say that October may just be my favorite month. Shocking to those of you who know I can't stand to give up summer.... But, Halloween has got to be the best holiday ever, I love the colors and textures (especially in the fashion world), and pumpkin is probably one of my favorite scents and flavors.

So this week I am probably going to post up some pumpkin recipes to celebrate the awesomeness of October. I may also post up pictures of my puppies in costumes... and, well, who knows whatever festive shananagins I'll get in to!

0 comments:

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef