Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Apron!


This is my very first complete sewing project. I bought a sewing machine a little while ago and started doing alterations and such to costumes for the school play, but this was a fun project I had going on the side. I am SO stinkin' proud of myself I can't even tell you! Okay, okay, so it's just an apron... but seriously, the craftsmanship is nearly perfect! Besides, if I can get me hubby to wear it so I can take a pic, you know he's impressed by my efforts too! :) Doesn't he look sweet!?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Awww, he looks so whipped! Good sport, Erik!

Anonymous said...

So pretty... are you going to embroider his name in it??

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef