Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Iron Cupcake Entry #2











Here is my second entry to the Iron Cupcake Challenge... Secret Ingredient: Chocolate








These cupakes were inspired by a drink I used to make when I worked at Starbucks. It is a pumpkin and espresso cupcake (the cake is layered in like a checker board) and the frosting is White Chocolate. It really is just like the drink; the cake is airy like a foamy latte and the top reminds me of whipped cream with a drizzle of caramel and a dusting of cinnamon and cocoa. The white chocolate creates the perfect bridge between the pumpkin and espresso flavors.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

These look so amazing! Presentation means a lot! I'll have to try making them....

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef