Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Chair Covers







Our dining room chairs were getting pretty yucky... Lots of spots on our ivory colored seats. So we went down to the fabric store and got a nice blue fabric to re-cover the seats. It was a lot easier than I thought. All we did was unscrew the seats, cut fabric, tightly fold the new fabric around the seats, and staple the fabric down with a staple gun.

After re-screwing the seats on, the chairs looked really nice. Erik and I both think the dining room set actually looks nicer than when we bought it. It matches our house better, and the style is definitely us. What do you think?



0 comments:

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef