Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Tobacco Brandy Cupcakes

My Fouth and final entry to the IRON CUPCAKE: EARTH challenge. This month's secret ingredient is WINE. Voting for the challenge will begin not later than JAN. 29. Voting will end on FEB. 4. So, of you like my cupcakes, please remember to vote! My four cupcakes, which can all be found on this blog are:

Plum Wine Ginger Cupcakes
Apricot Blackberry Plum Wine Devil's Food Cupcakes (AKA the Devil's Drunken cupcake)
Spiced PB & Red Zinfandel Cupcakes
Red Velvet Tobacco Brandy Cupcakes
















Wine's cousin, Brandy, makes it into this Red Velvet cupcake. And what goes better with Brandy than a cigar? Yes, these cupcakes were actually made with tobacco! The cupcakes are filled with a goat cheese, almond, Brandy cream. Finally, they are topped with a Brandy glaze mixed with a little cocoa. So what do you think? Mad genius or just plain mad?










2 comments:

Angie Andriot said...

I feel like I should eat them while wearing a red smoking jacket and lounging in my leather recliner by the fire in my study lined with books.

Lo said...

Totally inventive.
I love the variation on the "wine" theme... and I'd be eager to taste tabacco in a cupcake!

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef