Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Got tickets?







So Erik and I finally bit the bullet and decided to buy season tickets to the Denver Center for the Performing Arts. We got a ten pack of tickets so we can see five shows together. I am SO excited I can't even tell you! This has been a wish of mine for a long time...

We went to NYC this summer and saw August: Osage County and In the Heights. That was a dream come true. I've never actually seen a show on Broadway before (I saw them when they came into town.) After that, I realized how much I missed seeing shows. College made seeing live shows take a backseat. I saw the occasional show here and there for special events like Valentines day or my birthday, but not nearly as often as I used to.


So the shows we're going to see this year are:
Chicago
Wicked
Rent
Spamalot
Quilters

We also got tickets to see A Midsummer Night's Dream by the Colorado Ballet (w/the full orchestra.) We may also try to go see Richard III at the Denver Center if we get a chance.

Anywho, you all can look forward to some theater reviews up on the the old blog. Hooray!






0 comments:

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef