Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

January Voting

Hi guys!!
So the January Iron Cupcake voting has opened. Please go to www.ironcupcakewilwaukee.com
and place your votes. Each voter is permitted three votes. I made cotton candy cupcakes and smores cupcakes. I can win some amazing prizes, so please show your support! Thank you!

Prize Packs generously provided by...
The Demy by Key Ingredient (the COOLEST electronic cookbook ever!)
Hello, Cupcake by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson
Bella Cupcake Couture
Cupcake Stackers by Gourmac
The Cake Mix Doctor Returns! by Anne Byrne
Beautiful Baking Liners by Vestli House
Sweet Cuppin' Cakes Bakery & Cupcakey Supply

0 comments:

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef