Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Cupakes for sale!

Planning a wedding, shower, or party and want some specialty cupcakes? I would be glad to make you a batch of customized cupcakes! I can create just about any flavor, style, color and quanity of cucpakes you can imagine. Please call or email me and we can arrange a tasting and discuss options. All prices are determined by the ingredients you choose, but I promise that I am extremely reasonable.


Feel free to browse my blog for ideas on flavors, but the options are not linited by what you see here.


I can also provide references upon request, I have many happy customers!


My contact information is 303.807.0077 or keckie.swenson@gmail.com





0 comments:

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef