Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Iron Cupcake is Back!!


Iron Cupcake Earth is back and this month the group is trying to get featured on the Ellen show. So to help our case, we're making music-inspired cupcakes. The cuppies this month need to be based on the title of a song. For my first entry, I made "high hat cupcakes" although they did not turn out too high... which was okay by me because they ended up looking like Hostess cupcakes;) The song title for these babies? "You Can Leave Your Hat On."
Then I went a little crazy and decided to use Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" for my second entry. These are pink lemonade cupcakes, but honestly, who cares!? It's all about the name and appearances on these cuties!
Anywho... send an email to Ellen and tell her to feature Iron Cupcake Earth! The more emails she gets the better chance we have... And who doesn't love Ellen!?
Sorry for the short post, but it's bed time and I have classes to teach in the morning, lots of love to you all!!




2 comments:

Meg Daniel said...

Seriously DI-VINE! Thank you so much for sharing with us today!!!

theUngourmet said...

These are both great entries! I would love to try the first ones especially! :D

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef