Want to buy a copy of my cupcake cookbook? Visit lulu!

Iron Cupcake Win

Oh... my... Lanta!!! I can't believe it, but I finally won the Iron Cupcake Earth Challenge! This month's challenge was "passion" and the winning cupcake was my "Lavender Love Cupcake." Thank you all so much for your votes and support! And thank you VERY much to the outstanding sponsors who are donating a killer prize pack! Thank you Sandy, the "Cupcake Queen" for bringing us Iron Cupcake!

The recipe for my winning cuppie is below if you would like to whip up your own award winning batch!

Please show some love to those awesome sponsors at....

  • The Demy by Key Ingredient
  • Hello, Cupcake by Karen Tack & Alan Richardson
  • Bella Cupcake Couture
  • Cupcake Stackers by Gourmac
  • The Cake Mix Doctor Returns! by Anne Byrne
  • Beautiful Baking Liners by Vestli House
  • Sweet Cuppin' Cakes Bakery & Cupcakey Supply

3 comments:

Erik said...

EPIC WIN!!

Might need cupcakes to celebrate!

TLC said...

congrats!

Lyns said...

congrats to you! Job well done for sure xox

Contact

My photo
Englewood, Colorado, United States
Want to buy my cupcakes? Email me at keckie.swenson@gmail.com

Vote for my cupcakes!

Followers

Petit Chef

All recipes are on Petitchef